We are looking for someone who’s comfortable with numbers, enjoys the freedom of ad experimentation and game for a challenge with plenty of learning opportunities and growth.
- Responsible for overall digital marketing strategies and implementation, and the budget for paid spend
- Responsible to support the business in the acquisition, app installs and engagement and lead generation strategies for paid search and social media campaigns working alongside with the Marketing Team
- Analyse and optimise user funnels, tracking, audience and targeting
- Crunch numbers and analyse data and user funnels across web, social media and mobile app platforms via various analytics tools
- In charge of whole search performance media – from planning to set up of campaigns, day-to-day optimisation and weekly reporting
- Keyword research and plan and optimise paid campaigns to promote Qanvast as the go-to platform for renovation and home furnishings.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Execute, analyse and refine digital marketing campaigns to drive lead generation in key markets
- Manage data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business
- Devise and conduct A/B tests to drive continuous optimisation, bringing learnings to future campaign activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A relevant degree in Marketing
- At least 2-3 years of experience in devising and executing campaigns in Adwords, Paid Social, and Email Marketing
- Have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking (Excel skills mandatory)
- Very familiar with SEO, SEM, Display, Affiliate, Programmatic advertising, Video, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and data-crunching across web, social media and mobile platforms across the region
- Regional experience in Asian markets preferred.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.