Updated On 22 Jan 2021
- Assist the Tech Lead in achieving the company’s strategic objectives & goals.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality product iterations that achieve company’s strategic objectives and goals
- Monitor, maintain and ensure software quality and technical performance of our products to improve reliability, stability and security.
- Design and implement the architecture of code and infrastructure that supports the tech team’s agile development process.
- Work with UIUX designer(s) and convert hi-fidelity design to working software.
- Create and keep up to date documentation of software and API documentation.
- Provide technical support to all department, such as business development, marketing, customer experience, human resource and finance.
Education & Experience
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology, at least 1-3 years of relevant hands-on software development experience.
- Passion for software engineering and an understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary Range S$3000 – S$5000
- Position Available Immediately
- To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org