Tired of being a cog in the wheel or paper pusher? Yearning to be part of a team that is a disruptive force that constantly strives to provide the best solutions to the market? Here’s how you can be a tastemaker and not a follower.
We’re looking for someone to build brand awareness of Qanvast through online and offline initiatives in Malaysia and/or Hong Kong market.
You’ll be required to co-ordinate and support regional marketing activities primarily in social media, digital marketing, content marketing, partnerships and CRM.
As a lean team, you will have to learn and support the sales and client service teams where appropriate to improve brand equity.
You’ll be in charge of regional marketing activities, taking into account targets and the existing marketing, event and communication guidelines.
The role is based in Singapore but you may be required to travel from time to time to meet business partners and grow the business.
What we are looking out for in a candidate
• Someone who can exercise creative thinking
• Able to execute job duties in a meticulous manner and apply broader strategic thinking
• Displays initiative and is hands-on
• Has a flair for spotting and creating good aesthetics
• Candidate should be comfortable and has knowledge in carrying out Marketing duties in Asian markets.
• Cantonese / Mandarin skills highly desirable.
• Required Skill(s): Adobe, Microsoft Office, Copywriting, Brand Management, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics
• Candidate should specialise in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent, and with at least 2 years of experience
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.