We are looking for a talented Video Content Creator to join our Marketing team and contribute to Qanvast’s overall social media and content strategy.
The ideal candidate is a strong visual storyteller who can conceptualise, storyboard, shoot and edit engaging video content. As this is a new role, he/she must be comfortable in managing all technical elements of video shoots independently.
- Champion and build up Qanvast’s video content pillars with a ‘lifestyle’ slant
- Conceptualise, plan and produce video content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube; this comprises both in-house and paid partnership content, ranging from video tours to interviews to product reviews
- Independently manage all aspects of video production and post-production
- Work closely with the content and editorial team in storyboarding, supers, and subtitling
- Keep up to date with social media trends
- Constantly look for new ways to improve and/or come up with new video content
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of video content production experience
- Strong visual storyteller with the propensity to take on a homeowner’s perspective in all things
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Adept in the set up and operation of cameras, lighting, and audio equipment
- Able to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their portfolio together with their CV to email@example.com.