Skip to content
Join Us If
- You like to explore: New ideas, initiatives, places even – we empower you to take risks and explore different possibilities at work.
- You want to be heard: We may be the experts in our field, but we aren’t know-it-alls; while you will learn a thing or two from us, we love hearing what you have to say – and that paves the way for how Qanvast can improve.
- You love a good challenge: Adapting and wearing different hats; working in a lean, fast paced environment. Sounds exciting? It’s a match!
- An office cubicle is your worst enemy: We offer an open-plan working environment that’s flexible and free from pesky partitions. You will have to talk to your colleagues now (and make friends in the process).
- You work as hard as you play: All work and no play makes Qanvast a dull, dull workplace. Results are important, but we also want you to enjoy the process of achieving it. We’re proud to have a well-stocked pantry (yay!), health benefits and medical insurance – on top of having fun team bonding activities and retreats as rewards for a job well done.
- Qanvast Singapore was founded to help local homeowners discover and connect to interior professionals the hassle-free way.
- Mobile app for Android and iOS was launched.
- Top 10 Apps of 2016 in Apple’s iOS App Store.
- Expansion into Malaysia with an office and regional website.
- Qanvast Singapore celebrates having 200 interior firms on board its platform.
- Qanvast sets its sights afield – with the launch of Qanvast Hong Kong’s app and website.
- One of few selected demo apps to be featured on all devices in Apple Stores in Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Russia.
- Launch of Qanvast at Suntec City, an experiential space that seeks to educate and ease the homeowner’s renovation journey through interactive installations, home products and interior services.
- Launch of Qanvast at OUE Downtown Gallery, a space for homeowners to meet IDs, discover home products and learn more about renovation.